2-6 Raeburn Place, Edinburgh EH4 1HN. Tel: 0131 343 3000
We always receive brilliant reviews of the “Tap” from dog owners not only for its dog friendliness but also for its food (especially the burgers). The manager has said that Sunday is their “dug heavy day” where they can have up to 12 dogs in. It’s also great if you love ales as there is a lot of choice and changes often. It is one we highly recommend if you are in Stockbridge (over 18’s only no bairns allowed). They were the first pub to receive our Dugs Welcome sticker!
CAMRA Edinburgh City pub of the year 2014 & 2015.
PUB: Traditional Boozer
- Over 18’s Only
- Food Available (Dogs allowed when serving – check times)
- Pub Grub Style Food: Burgers Recommended
- Real Ales & Malt Whiskies
- Free wi-fi
- Medium Sized pub with mainly vertical drinkers.
- Can be crowded near bar as quite narrow but plenty of room away from bar.
- Water bowl provided on request.
- Nearest walk is Inverleith Park or the Water of Leith.
Pub Fact: The first pub to display our Dugs Welcome sticker!