DUG Category: Great Views
The Fife Coastal Path runs from the Forth Estuary in the south, to the Tay Estuary in the north and stretches for 117 miles.
- Kincardine to North Queensferry
- North Queensferry to Burntisland
- Burntisland to East Wemyss
- East Wemyss to Lower Largo
- Lower Largo to Pittenweem
- Pittenweem to Fife Ness
- Fife Ness to St. Andrews
- St. Andrews to Tay Bridge
- Tay Bridge to Newburgh
Kirkgate, Linlithgow EH49 7AL, UK. Tel: 01506 842896
Dogs are welcome throughout the palace building – there is an admission charge to visit the palace which is currently £6 for adults. There is also a lovely, very enjoyable scenic walk around the adjacent Linlithgow Loch for which there is no charge.
– recommended by Elaine Reid (visited July 16, 2017)