Kettlebridge: Steadings B&B
Rameldry Mill Road, Kettlebridge, Fife, KY15 7TY, UK. Tel: 01337 830493
A warm welcome awaits you from Kirsty & Calum at our countryside Bed & Breakfast “The Steadings”. We are on the outskirts of the quaint village of Kettlebridge, providing a relaxing, tranquil countryside setting away from the hustle and bustle (yet close to a wealth of activities & things to see for those visiting the area). We look forward to welcoming you and your dour legged friends!
- Just off the A92, with a semi rural location, we are 3 miles from Ladybank Village where direct train routes to Edinburgh, Perth & Dundee are plentiful. With regular public transport links by bus & train or your own car, you can explore the surrounding historic villages such as Falkland, Cupar, St Andrews, Elie & Anstruther to name but a few.
- Not only a great base for tourists, we are a great base for walkers & cycling enthusiasts with a fantastic array of local routes direct from our doorstep. Golfers will enjoy the many wonderful courses of St. Andrews to the more local Ladybank Championship course.
- Our location also provides an ideal base for those visiting on business to the local areas such as Glenrothes & Cupar with long stay rates available by arrangement.
- We are conveniently located for those attending a wedding or special occasion at surrounding venues such as Balbirnie House, Kilconquhar Castle & Fernie Castle.
- No matter what your reason for visiting, we look forward to greeting all our guests to The Steadings.
- With our own loveable Lab Rosie we welcome all dogs. Dogs are allowed to relax and enjoy all our facilities as much as our human guests!
- We are also so lucky to have on our door step the Kettlebridge bar and restaurant who are members of Dugs n Pubs. We work closely with them in order to help our guests enjoy fabulous food and drinks too.